Acne is a common skin disease that affects an estimated 85% of people at some point in their lives. Symptoms include pesky pimples, which can be frustrating and difficult to get rid of it.
Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera Products are well-known for its ability to fight bacteria and reduce skin inflammation. Specifically, tea tree oil helps to fight acne. Aloe Vera gel has been shown to help fight bacteria, reduce inflammation and promote wound healing
There are three essential daily routines to cure the pimples.
1. Face Wash
2. Use Face Serum
How to do a face wash to treat pimples?
• Combine one-part tea tree face wash with water.
• Massage gently in the circular motion.
• Wash off with Luke water.
How to use Face Serum to treat pimples?
· Take 3-4 drops of face serum on your palm,
· Apply over damp face with fingertips and gently massage onto the skin until fully absorbed.
How to moisturize with Aloe Vera Gel to treat pimples?
• Take the Aloe Vera Gel with a spoon.
• Apply Aloe Vera Gel to the face and massage gently.
• Repeat it one or two times every day